Connemara, Co Galway, one of the most beautiful pleases in Ireland, is the setting for our...
Since 2002, the ICCI Youth Department has been active in order to provide Muslim youth with the opportunity to learn about their religion, know their heritage, enjoy themselves responsibly and contributing towards Irish society as a viable members and ambassadors of Islam.
We want to enjoy our faith, enjoy our heritage, enjoy our culture and enjoy Ireland in all that makes it exciting.
For this reason, our motto is "Enjoy Islam, enjoys your heritage, enjoy your culture, and enjoy Ireland".
We don’t want to talk much – we would like our good actions to do most of the talking.
You can register for any one of our activities by filling-in an application form at reception.
Current activities for boys are:
- Weekly Youth Club program “The Cave” for boys 14 – 17 years – every Friday 4:30 – 7:00pm
- Weekly Youth Club program “As-Salam” for boys 10 – 13 years – every Saturday 2:00 - 5:00pm
- Football training of “Clonskeagh United” football team for boys 7-9years – every Friday 5-7pm
- School Holidays Camps
- One day’s Irish heritage trips
- Sports and competitions
- Swimming - Open Swim & Swimming Lessons
- Different projects and activities throughout the year
The Girls Youth activities are now undergoing reorganization and once the activities resume, this section will be updated accordingly.
Should you have any queries regarding the Girls Youth activities, you can email the Youth Coordinator, Brother Zahri Dormushev