The Islamic Cultural Centre of Ireland organises a three-day long winter football tournament for the...
Since 2002, the ICCI Youth Department has been active in order to provide Muslim youth with the opportunity to learn about their religion, know their heritage, enjoy themselves responsibly and contributing towards Irish society as a viable members and ambassadors of Islam.
We want to enjoy our faith, enjoy our heritage, enjoy our culture and enjoy Ireland in all that makes it exciting.
For this reason, our motto is "Enjoy Islam, enjoys your heritage, enjoy your culture, and enjoy Ireland".
We don’t want to talk much – we would like our good actions to do most of the talking.
You can register for any one of our activities by filling-in an application form at reception.
Current activities for boys are:
- Weekly Youth Club program “The Cave” for boys 14 – 17 years – every Friday 4:30 – 7:00pm
- Weekly Youth Club program “As-Salam” for boys 10 – 13 years – every Saturday 2:00 - 5:00pm
- Football training of “Clonskeagh United” football team for boys 7-9years – every Friday 5-7pm
- School Holidays Camps
- One day’s Irish heritage trips
- Sports and competitions
- Swimming - Open Swim & Swimming Lessons
- Different projects and activities throughout the year
The Girls Youth is now re-opened for all the girls aged 9 - 17 and is led by Sr. Abiola.
With many new and exciting activities planned, the Club is open every Sunday at the following times:
Ages 9-12: From 1pm - 3pm
Ages 13-17: From 4pm - 6pm
Come along & have fun - see old friends and make new ones!
For more details and to enquire email Sr. Abiola or call: 087 1677 545
Girls Youth Coordinator
- Sr. Abiola email Sr. Abiola or call 087 1677 545
Boys Youth Coordinator
- Br Zahri Dormushev - email or telephone 01-2080000 (extension 133)