The Islamic Cultural Centre of Ireland had the pleasure of organising interactive Eman boosting workshops and talks with Br Omar Bhutta:
- Opening talk to the Series: Be Inspired! - Lessons from Islamic History
- The Tafseer of Surah Al Fatihah
- Friendship Seminar for the Youth
- The Tafseer of Surah Al-Inshiraah
- Drugs of Abuse - Guidance for the Youth.
- Tadabbur: How to think, reflect and live the Qur'an
Br Omar grew up here in Dublin, is a qualified pharmacist and has been studying in Medina for the past 9 years mashaAllah. His talks and workshops were engaging and thought provoking - getting those attending to think and participate. He kept it real and relevant, and took the time after each session to meet with the youth and answer their questions.
May Allah reward him greatly, and grant him success in this dunya and akhira. We eagerly await his return next year by the Grace of Allah SWT to organise more beneficial sessions with him.