Covid19: Community Pack from the Department of Rural & Community Development
This pack contains:
1. Department of Rural and Community Development - COVID-19 Government Action Plan to Support the Community Response.
2. Information leaflet “You, Your Community and COVID-19” – We would ask that you distribute this across your communities, to individuals and in particular, those that do not have access or knowledge of digital platforms. Maybe include them as part of a meals on wheels drop.
3. How can I volunteer?
4. Sensible volunteering – Do’s and Don’ts
5. Advice for local community groups – how can we get volunteers?
6. Advice for vulnerable people who need supports
7. How to guard against fraud and generate trust
We remind you that the HSE website is the key source for health advice: www.hse.ie/coronavirus. It also includes posters and other resources that can be used in your community.
Our email helpdesk facility is available to assist you with advice or queries and is open 7 days a week – C&VSupports@drcd.gov.ie
We thank you for your assistance in spreading these important messages.
The Department of Rural and Community Development