ICCI Youth Club ~ AGM 2018
Calling All Parents And Guardians: Annual General Youth Dept and Parents Meeting Autumn 2018
The Youth Department of the Islamic Cultural Centre of Ireland would like to invite you to the Annual General Meeting addressing the needs and discussing the services available for the youth from 10 to 17 years of age. We are delighted to have Br Tafazal Mohammed from Muslim Youth Skills UK as our guest and moderator at this meeting.
The Youth Department recognises the need for establishing good and sustainable relations with parents/guardians in order to make sure that we provide the best care for our youth. Working together with parents/guardians is essential, therefore this AGM is been established as a yearly event InshaAllah (by the Will of Allah).
The details of the meeting are as follows:
Date: Saturday 22 September 2018
Time: 12.00am till 3:00pm
Duration: 3 hours (with a break in the middle) - Refreshments throughout.
Venue: ICCI Seminar room
Moderator: Tafazal Mohammed (Muslim Youth Skills UK)
Meeting will consist of discussions around;
- Our achievements since we met last year—Program and Membership;
- Listen to our moderator Br. Tafazal speak on his experience as a youth worker for over 15 years and a parent for over 28 years;
- He will share the highs and lows of his career and the challenges he had with his children and how he overcame them;
- The event will finish off with parents exploring how they can support their children in getting involved in positive activities;
- Parents greater involvement opportunities;
- Workshops and Q&A simultaneously throughout.
We look forward to meeting you all on the day. This is a meeting not to be missed!
For more information you can contact:
Zahri - Youth Coordinator